Doc'Advance: S1000D / ATA suite
Creates, manages and distributes your technical documents
Built-in trade expertise
The Doc’Advance suite takes full advantages of 4Dconcept's dual competency: on the one hand, expertise in computer system development, SGML and XML documentation management system edition; and on the other, thorough knowledge of the documentation production business acquired through their TechData department that uses 4Dconcept software to produce text, 2D and 3D data content for their customers.
Multidisciplinary teams involved in Doc'Advance development give it unique suitability to actual needs of the actors in charge of the production, dispatch and use of customer service documentation.
Complete system up to the end user
Subcontractor, equipment manufacturer, integrator, and end user customer: the Doc’Advance suite meets all your challenges when you have to produce, manage, and then use data to the S1000D Standard or ATA Specification:
- Interfaces with your ERP or PLM
- Imports logistic data (1388-2B, 2000M...)
- Produces S1000D Data Modules automatically or manually
- Edits content without tags using on-line Doc’Advance Author editor
- Manages validation, project and publishing workflows
- Manages distribution (standardized deliveries, push, site or subscriber updating...)
- Interfaces with the multi-platform viewer Hyperion, for PC, iOS, Androïd, and others.
For each system component, a Doc'Advance module is available. You can make up your own system as required to meet your precise needs.
Request the program: A350, A400M, NH90, RAFALE...
For the major existing programs and for each version associated to the standard, 4Dconcept has developed specific ready-for-use modules that you can use as they are without having to run a setting procedure. However, if you want customization to meet your requirements, the nearest module will be tailored to suit your specifications (Business Rules).
4Dconcept's Doc'Advance suite was selected by the biggest industrial companies to produce, manage or exchange Data Modules:
- AIRBUS Equipement for the A400M aircraft,
- DCNS for their frigates and submarines,
- THALES Group for their electronic and defense equipment (RAFALE or HORIZON programmes in particular) to the S1000D Standard or ATA Specification,
- and others.